All applications must be submitted by
March 20, 2020 extended to August 21, 2020
Planned Giving Day focuses on current trends in planned giving and new philanthropic ideas on the horizon. This all-day event is ideal for charitable giving professionals at all levels of experience with sessions focusing on basic planned giving techniques, current tax law, case studies, personal reflections and much more. Michael Kenyon, President and CEO, National Association of Charitable Gift Planners, will present the morning keynote address and Umberto Fedeli, President and CEO, The Fedeli Group will be the luncheon speaker.
- The individual is employed by a non-profit organization
- The individual must be a member of NOCGP
- The individual’s institution has a planned giving program in place or is starting such a program
- The individual has indicated budgetary constraints within the organization
- No more than one person from an organization will be awarded a scholarship (more may apply but only one would be granted)
- Individuals who received scholarships in 2019 are not eligible to apply.
- A maximum of three scholarships may be awarded
For more information regarding Planned Giving Day scholarships, please contact Karen Kannenberg, 2020 scholarship chair, at 216-635-3217 or email@example.com.
P.S. If you are interested in a scholarship, but not a member of NOPGC, why not Join Today? Local membership dues are only $50!