31st Annual Planned Giving Day & James P. Conway Mentor of the Year Award
Friday, September 16, 2022
Cleveland Marriott East
Warrensville Heights, OH 44122
Planned Giving Day is Northern Ohio’s premier educational event for professionals involved with charitable gift planning; featuring expert speakers on timely gift planning topics & strategies.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED!
- Payment must be made at the time of the reservation or guaranteed with a credit card. The attendee can give a credit card to hold the reservation and then pay at the door with cash, check, etc.
- For reservations that are cancelled by 2:00 p.m. at least three (3) business days prior to the event full payment will be refunded
- For reservations that are made less than 72 hours prior to the event the attendee will be charged an additional $5.00.
- Reservations cancelled two days or less prior to the event will not be refunded or transferred as credit for another program but may be transferred to another attendee for the same program.
- Reservation and payment may be transferred to another attendee for the same program. If a non-member attends in place of a member, the price difference must be paid. If a member attends in place of a non-member, the price difference will be credited.