30th Annual Planned Giving Day & James P. Conway Mentor of the Year Award
Friday, September 17, 2021
At the newly renovated Cleveland Marriott East
Warrensville Heights, OH 44122
NOCGP will adhere to CDC guidelines to make this event as safe as possible.
Masks are required, except when eating or presenting.
Planned Giving Day is Northern Ohio’s premier educational event for professionals involved with charitable gift planning; featuring expert speakers on timely gift planning topics & strategies.
Join us as we honor Bradley Schlang, CFP, Eton Financial Services with the James P. Conway Mentor of the Year Award.
Online registration is closed.
To register, please call the office at 330-273-5756.
Cost to Attend:
Full Day Early Bird (until July 31)
Members: $199.00 ($249 after July 31)
Non-Members: $250.00 ($300 after July 31)
First Time Attendee: $199.00
Non-Member Registration + New Membership: $249
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Cleveland’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: A Great Past and a Bright Future
Pamela J. Davidson, J.D
Davidson Gift Designs
Donors and Clients Deserve Smart Gift Plans – Often Simple?
- Payment must be made at the time of the reservation or guaranteed with a credit card. The attendee can give a credit card to hold the reservation and then pay at the door with cash, check, etc.
- For reservations that are cancelled by 2:00 p.m. at least three (3) business days prior to the event full payment will be refunded
- For reservations that are made less than 72 hours prior to the event the attendee will be charged an additional $5.00.
- Reservations cancelled two days or less prior to the event will not be refunded or transferred as credit for another program but may be transferred to another attendee for the same program.
- Reservation and payment may be transferred to another attendee for the same program. If a non-member attends in place of a member, the price difference must be paid. If a member attends in place of a non-member, the price difference will be credited.