29th Annual Planned Giving Day & James P. Conway Mentor of the Year Award
Rescheduled for Thursday, September 24, 2020
Due to health concerns with the Coronavirus we have decided to postpone Planned Giving Day. If you were registered for the May 21 event, your registration will transfer to the new date. If you are unable to attend on September 24, please contact us for a refund.
At the newly renovated
Cleveland Marriott East
Warrensville Heights, OH 44122
Planned Giving Day is Northern Ohio’s premier educational event for professionals involved with charitable gift planning; featuring expert speakers on timely gift planning topics & strategies.
Join us as we honor Diane Strachcan, CFRE, Director Of Philanthropy at The Cleveland Museum of Art, with the James P. Conway Mentor of the Year Award.
Cost to Attend:
Full Day (Includes breakfast, lunch
First Time Attendee: $215.00
Breakfast and James P. Conway
Award Presentation Only
(8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.)
(12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
President and CEO
National Association of Charitable Gift Planners
Advocating for the Future of Gift Planning
President and CEO
The Fedeli Group
How I "C" Philanthropy
- Payment must be made at the time of the reservation or guaranteed with a credit card. The attendee can give a credit card to hold the reservation and then pay at the door with cash, check, etc.
- For reservations that are cancelled by 2:00 p.m. at least three (3) business days prior to the event full payment will be refunded
- For reservations that are made less than 72 hours prior to the event the attendee will be charged an additional $5.00.
- Reservations cancelled two days or less prior to the event will not be refunded or transferred as credit for another program but may be transferred to another attendee for the same program.
- Reservation and payment may be transferred to another attendee for the same program. If a non-member attends in place of a member, the price difference must be paid. If a member attends in place of a non-member, the price difference will be credited.